airea-e-LEARNING meets the requirements of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data and, to that end, we have created the following disclaimer.
In compliance with Chapter II of Law 34/2002 LSSICE, we inform you that this website is owned by Itziar Kerexeta Brazal domiciled in JM UGARTEBURU 20, 48007, Bilbao, Vizcaya and 30668136M NIF, telephone 656 703 427 and contact IKEREXETA@AIREA-ELEARNING.NET mail.
airea e-LEARNING is registered in the commercial register of Bizkaia, in Volume 5602 Folio 167, Sheet BI – 67861.
For the purposes of the provisions of the Organic Data Protection Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data ITZIAR Kerexeta BRAZAL, we inform that the data you voluntarily provide will be included in a mixed data file personal, declared the Agency of Data Protection, whose aim is to make the commercial and administrative arrangements in the relationship with customers who have implemented all the security measures established by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
The undersigned guarantee the accuracy of the information provided and undertakes to report any changes occurring in the same.
Sending personal data is required to contact and receive information on products and services Itziar Kerexeta Brazal.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy is the inability to subscribe, register or receive information on products and services ITZIAR Kerexeta BRAZAL.
According to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999, of December 13, we inform you that you may exercise your rights of rectification, cancellation and access, opposition by writing to ITZIAR Kerexeta BRAZAL, established in JM UGARTEBURU 20, 48007, Bilbao, IKEREXETA@AIREA-ELEARNING.NET emailing or faxing, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, ARCO rights” and enclosing a photocopy of your ID, as indicated by the law.
To exercise these rights, you need to prove your identity by sending a photocopy of National Identity Card or any other valid law.
Itziar Kerexeta Brazal not transfer your data to third parties. However, in the case be transferred to any company information prior to delivery would occur, requesting the express consent.
Acceptance and Consent:
Users acknowledge having been informed of conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by Itziar Kerexeta Brazal in the manner and for the purposes stated in this Policy for the Protection of Personal Data.
Web content and links (links):
Itziar Kerexeta Brazal reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website, to limit or deny access to such information to those users.
Itziar Kerexeta Brazal assumes no responsibility for information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed through “links” or links from any Web site owned Itziar Kerexeta Brazal
The presence of “links” or links on Web pages Itziar Kerexeta Brazal has informational purposes only and in no way a suggestion, invitation or recognition on them.
The intellectual property rights for the content of Web pages, graphic design and codes belong to ITZIAR Kerexeta BRAZAL and therefore their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may affect the content is prohibited their websites or even quoting the sources, without written consent of ITZIAR Kerexeta BRAZAL.
In general the relationship between Itziar Kerexeta Brazal with the users of its telematic services on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that reveal their personal data.
Types of cookies:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested user service is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same. It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services installed in your browser a cookie that helps us show you later publicity related to the search you have done will develop is published control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times you are seen, where they appear, what time are, etc.
The cookies used on our website, are sitting and others, and allow us to store and access information on the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as track and analyze the activity holding, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized manner. Itziar Kerexeta Brazal not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
Installing web airea-e-LEARNING to use the following cookies:
1) Facilitate the sharing blog content through social networks: C_ID cookie; expires when the session ends and activated after installing the Plugin (executable that works on WordPress) called Shareholic.
2) Collect data related to navigation on our web site from a Google Analytics account. This information is obtained through cookies from Google Analytics and DoubleClick: the information obtained related to age, sex and interests is based on data that the user has indicated to Google at the time of register for their services .
- _ga: expires 2 years and serves for the proper functioning of Universal Analytics.
- _gat: expires after 10 minutes and is used to measure certain events Universal Analytics.
- wfvt_: expires after 30 minutes and used to identify, anonymously, visit.
For more information, you can access the official Google Analytics Help through the following links:
3) Ensure the proper functioning of the web:
- PHPSESSID: cookie expires when the user closes the browser.
viewed_cookie_policy: expires after one year and serves to that in successive visits, the browser remember that this user has accepted the policy of cookies on this website.
- pll_language: cookie that manages the language selected by the user and expires after one year.
At any time you can access your browser settings accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation support and which not, according to one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (under Tools)
Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (under Tools)
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options> Privacy> Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose.
As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. For more detail: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/